Popular Posts

Monday, April 4, 2011

Ch. 10 - Product Concepts

  

      
         Johnson and Johnson has a substantial amount of human health care products; all targeting all markets of any age. Because of that, Johnson and Johnson has not only become a family brand but a global brand as well and brand loyalty company. They follow the whole concept of "planned obsolescence", where they modify every each and one of their products to become obsolete before they need replacement. The way Johnson and Johnson package their products are set in two ways. One, persuasive labeling, where they focus on the theme and promotional part of the product. Second, informational labeling, where they provide proper information to help consumers make proper product selections and lower their cognitive dissonance after the purchase.

1 comment:

  1. Has anyone here ever experienced financial breakdown?I have and it wasn't not an easy situation because I lost almost everything and I couldn't explain how everything went but Covid-119 really had me fuck up but I'm grateful today for everything Mr Lee did for me for helping me with a loan at 2% rate to bring back my business and today I'm a happy person upon how life has been unfair to me during all those period of Covid19.Mr Lee is a loan officer who worked with a large USA company that lend money to anyone looking for a loan and willing to pay back with the interest rate of 2% in return here His Email Address: 247officedept@gmail.com And WhatsApp : + 1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete